Exceldor Cooperative, a proud producer of Granny’s and an Award-Winning, long-standing company seeks a Lead Hand to join our Team at the Blumenort Plant location. Reporting to the Chicken Primary Processing Supervisor, the Lead Hand is responsible for working with the supervisor to coordinate the day-to-day activities of the assigned areas of production while working toward to success of the organization’s strategic goals.
Work Hours: Usual start time is 4:30am. Monday to Friday.
Qualified applicants will have the following:
• Success in their current role
• Ability to train others
• Ability to follow established safety practices and ensure preventative maintenance programs are being followed
• Ability to promote a positive team environment
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Working knowledge of HACCP and GMP
• Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement in the workplace
• WHMIS certified, or willingness to take required training
• Previous leadership experience would be an asset
If you are a qualified and interested candidate, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Ashley Page, Human Resource Generalist
In-Person: Drop off at Reception