Granny’s Poultry, an Award-Winning, long-standing company seeks a Live Haul Driver to join our Freight-in Department. This is a permanent position reporting to the General Supervisor, Freight-in.
As a Live Haul Driver, you will be responsible for hauling live birds between our producer’s farms and our processing plant in Blumenort, MB, as well as other duties as assigned. Enjoy the benefits of driving for a private fleet. Granny’s offers a great pay and benefits package, and enables drivers to sustain consistent paychecks and provide for their families. Be home every day!
As the successful candidate, you will have the following qualifications:
• Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, would be considered an asset
• Current Class 1A driver’s license, with air endorsement
• Previous experience in the hauling industry
• Customer service experience would be considered an asset
• Knowledge of the safe operations of a truck and trailer
• Ability to read and write in English
If you are looking for an exciting career with a fast-paced growing company, submit your resume to:
c/o Granny’s Poultry
Box 98 Blumenort, MB R0A 0C0
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop off in person at 4 Penner Drive, Blumenort, Manitoba
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.