Hours Per Week: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
Number of Positions: 1
Reporting to the General Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Managing productivity while maximizing all resources within a safe work environment
- Effectively leading a team
- Maintaining a variety of production records
- Monitoring production practices that ensure consistent quality while eliminating waste.
- One to two years of prior related work experience that includes managing people and production
- Demonstrated skills in time management
- Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of GMP and HACCP
- Demonstrated skills such as leadership, decision making & problem solving
- Demonstrated skills in continuous quality & performance improvement, planning & organizing, and communication
- Previous experience in Food Processing and Continuous Improvement is preferred
The hours of work may vary depending on production requirements.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter indicating salary expectations to:
E-mail us: email@example.com
Please visit our website at: www.grannys.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.