START MARCH 14TH 2019!!
Granny’s Poultry is looking for food production workers for our evening shifts. This team has a direct impact on the efficiency of our operation and contributes daily to the quality of our products.
– Contributes to a healthy work environment, while maintaining high food safety and health and safety standards
– Work with evisceration team to meet daily targets
– Takes action to correct any issues and to make improvements
– Directly helps the department to meet targets and goals while maintaining a healthy and safe work environment
– Maintains productivity that meets/exceeds standards
– Contributes to the team and the whole facility in a positive way
– Other responsibilities as required
Required Skills, Ability and Experience:
– Able to work in a fast-paced work environment with repetitive movements
– Able to stand and walk throughout the shift for extended periods of time
– Able to bend, squat, twist and move up to 25kgs
– Can work well in a team environment and support fellow team members
– Good communication skills, able to speak and read English
This position is located at our processing facility in Blumenort, Manitoba. The location is not accessible by public transit, applicants must have their own transportation.