- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Set up three bowls with the following:
- Flour mixed with a pinch of salt and pepper
- An egg wash made by beating the eggs and milk together
- Corn flakes mixed with cheese. Coat a 13x9 inch baking pan with olive oil.
- Dip chicken pieces in the seasoned flour, then into the egg wash. Then roll them in the cheesy corn flake mixture, coating the entire piece of chicken and placing it on the baking pan. Discard any unused corn flake mixture after coating chicken. Bake for 25 minutes, turning halfway through to ensure even browning.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jon Ashton of Orlando, Florida.