- Combine all marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup (65 ml) of the glaze for basting.
- Add cubed turkey to marinade. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or over night.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat (375°F | 190°C).
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread marinated turkey onto 4 skewers, alternating with turkey, red pepper, green onion and repeating until you have 4 turkey cubes on each skewer.
- Sprinkle kabobs with salt and pepper.
- Place turkey on greased grill and cook, turning once, for about 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Remove from grill and serve.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.