- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
- Mix Panko crumbs with olive oil, Parmesan and paprika in a separate bowl.
- Taking a few chicken strips at a time, first dredge them in flour, then dip them in egg, and roll them in the Panko mixture until they are well coated.
- Place flat on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and refrigerate.
- Serve with honey dill sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright 2018 Granny's Poultry Cooperative (Manitoba) Ltd.,
All Rights Reserved