- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut chicken breast into strips 3/4 inch (1.5 cm) thick x 4 inch (10 cm) long.
- Put flour and salt into a bowl. Beat eggs in another bowl. Mix panko crumbs with olive oil, parmesan and paprika in third bowl.
- Taking a few chicken strips at a time, first dredge them in flour, them dip them in egg and then roll them in the panko mixture until they are well coated.
- Place them flat on a baking sheet and bake them for 20 minutes turning them once after 10 minutes.
- Combine all honey dill sauce ingredients and refrigerate.
- Serve strips with honey dill sauce.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.