- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Put flour and salt into a bowl.
- Beat eggs in another bowl.
- Mix panko crumbs with olive oil, parmesan and paprika in another bowl.
- Taking a few turkeys strip at a time, first dredge them in flour, them dip them in egg and roll them in the panko mixture until they are well coated.
- Place them flat on a baking sheet and bake them for 20 minutes turning them once after 10 minutes.
- Combine all honey dill sauce ingredients and refrigerate.
- Serve strips with honey dill sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright 2019 Granny's Poultry Cooperative (Manitoba) Ltd.,
All Rights Reserved