- Peel potatoes and cut into eighths. Place in a large pot of cold water and cover and store in the fridge overnight.
- Place potatoes in a large pot, and fill with fresh cold water. Bring to boil. When potatoes are soft and easily pierced by a fork (roughly 15 minutes), drain potatoes.
- Add potatoes to a stand mixer along with butter and mix with whisk attachment on medium for 2-3 minutes, or until smooth.
- Add roasted garlic, heavy cream and salt and pepper. Mix until incorporated.
- Serve with melted butter and parsley or turkey gravy.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.