- Combine all tandoori masala spice mix ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Using a food processor, purée all marinade ingredients. Place chicken wings in a large bowl or into two large resealable plastic bags. Pour marinade over wings and stir to coat thoroughly.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Drain wings and discard marinade.
- Grill on top rack (to prevent flareups) for 30 minutes with lid closed. Monitor chicken as it cooks. Turn and grill for another 20 to 30 minutes or until crispy and well done.
- Serve wings over salad. Garnish with lemon wedges and coriander.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.