- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add wings.
- Return to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain wings in a colander and then pat dry with paper towel.
- Place wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook for 20 minutes then turn and cook for another 20 minutes or until wings are crispy.
- While wings are cooking, melt butter in a saucepan or the microwave. Mix melted butter with vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Toss wings with Buffalo sauce and serve.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.