- Preheat oven to 350ᵒF (175ᵒC).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- With a sharp knife, cut chicken breast in half lengthwise. Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of wax paper. Pound gently to flatten to 1/4" (6 cm) think pieces, being careful not to tear the flesh.
- Spread Dijon on each chicken breast. Place 3 pieces of honey ham, 1 slice cheese and 2 basil leaves in center of each flattened piece of chicken. Fold ends over mixture, roll up, beginning with long side. Secure with toothpicks.
- In shallow bowl, place eggs. In another shallow bowl place panko, parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into panko mixture, pressing to coat all sides. Refrigerate, covered for 30 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Heat large deep skillet heat oil over medium–high heat. Brown chicken for on all per sides or until golden on the outside.
- Transfer chicken to a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 170ᵒF (77ᵒC). Remove toothpicks and slice pieces in half.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.