- Preheat oven to 425°F (225°C) or prepare air fryer for use.
- Lightly season turkey strips with salt and pepper, if not already seasoned.
- Soak turkey strips in 1 cup buttermilk for 1 hour or more and then drain.
- Mix panko crumbs with olive oil, garlic, paprika, mustard, pepper and salt. Add flour to a separate bowl and remaining cup of buttermilk to another.
- Taking a few turkey strips at a time, first dredge them in flour, them dip them in buttermilk and roll them in the panko mixture until they are well coated.
- Place them flat on a baking sheet and bake them for 20 minutes, flipping once after 10 minutes. If using an air fryer cook them for 12-14 minutes at 400°F (200°C), flipping once.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and serve with Crispy Buttermilk Turkey Fingers.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright © 2019 Granny's Poultry Cooperative (Manitoba) Ltd.,
All Rights Reserved