- Preheat barbecue to high heat (400°F | 200°C).
- Combine the turkey and oil.
- In a bowl mix 1/4 cup soy sauce, brown sugar, sake, mirin, garlic and ginger to make a marinade.
- Mix turkey with half of the marinade.
- Take the remaining marinade and heat in a saucepan.
- Combine water, 1 tbsp soy sauce and corn starch in a small bowl. Add mixture saucepan. Stir continuously to thicken sauce.
- Once the sauce comes to a boil remove it from the heat and add green onion.
- Grill the turkey over indirect heat. for about 20 minutes until a thermometer probe reads 170°F (77°C). Brush generously with remaining sauce and then remove from grill.
- Cover loosely with foil and let stand for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.