- Preheat grill to medium-high (375°F | 190°C).
- Mix salt, paprika, mustard and garlic. Coat turkey breast with rub.
- Grill turkey breast over indirect heat for about 40 minutes. The turkey is cooked when the internal temperature of the turkey breast reads 170° F (77°C). Let cool & then slice into cubes.
- While turkey breast is cooking, grill bacon over indirect heat for 5 minutes on each side. Set aside to cool. Cut into small pieces.
- In a large bowl combine turkey, bacon, parmesan, romaine, and croutons.
- Mix in dressing, lemon juice and pepper.
- Divide salad into 4 equal portions, wrap each in a tortilla and serve.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.