- Whisk together all marinade ingredients in a large glass dish or place ingredients in a resealable bagand shake to combine thoroughly.
- Add chicken and coat thoroughly.
- Cover glass dish with plastic wrap or seal resealable bag. Marinate for 3 to 12 hours in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof casserole dish and brown chicken on all sides until slightly golden.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into chicken without touching bone reaches180°F (82°C).
- Serve chicken on a bed of green onions, asparagus, and grilled bell peppers.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.