- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Toss potatoes and onions with olive oil and salt & pepper. Place them in the bottom of a large roasting pan.
- Place the turkey breast and thighs in the roasting pan, moving the potatoes and onions over, so that the breast and thighs are directly on the bottom of the pan.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature of the breast and thighs reaches 170°F (75°C).
- Remove the breast and thighs and loosely cover them with foil. Stir the onion and potatoes and then return them to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the roasting pan and set aside.
- Place the roasting pan directly on the stovetop over medium-high. Add stock and once it begins to boil, scrape the off the baked crust on the bottom of the roasting pan, mixing it into the stock.
- Transfer the contents of the pan to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and thick. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Slice meat and serve with potatoes and onion gravy.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright 2019 Granny's Poultry Cooperative (Manitoba) Ltd.,
All Rights Reserved