- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Toss potatoes and onions with olive oil and salt & pepper. Place them in the bottom of a large roasting pan.
- Season turkey pieces with salt and pepper. Place in roasting pan, moving the potatoes and onions over, so that the breast and thighs are directly on the bottom of the pan.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature of the breast and thighs reaches 170°F (75°C).
- Remove the breast and thighs and loosely cover them with foil. Stir the onion and potatoes and then return them to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the roasting pan and set aside.
- Place the roasting pan directly on the stovetop over medium-high. Add stock and once it begins to boil, scrape the off the baked crust on the bottom of the roasting pan, mixing it into the stock.
- Transfer the contents of the pan to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and thick. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Slice meat and serve with potatoes and onion gravy.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.