- Combine cumin, coriander, oregano, paprika and salt in a small bowl.
- Cook rice according to package instructions, adding 1 teaspoon of spice mixture and then set aside to cool and chill in refrigerator.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté ground turkey and onion in olive oil 5-6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in garlic and remaining spice mixture and stir for 2 more minutes. Set aside to cool and chill in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl or pie plate, layer prepared rice, then turkey mixture and then guacamole.
- Top guacamole with a layer of sour cream, then salsa, then cheese, then olives, then onion and tomato.
- Serve cold.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.