- Preheat grill to medium heat (350°F | 175°C).
- Mix peppers and onion with olive oil and grill until they are partially charred and cooked. Let cool.
- Mix remaining salad ingredients and let stand at least 30 minutes, so flavours can infuse.
- Prepare turkey by mixing 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp water, spices in a bowl then coat turkey with the spice paste.
- Grill turkey cutlets for about 2 minutes per side until cooked.
- Serve grilled turkey over the salad.
Cooking Tip: Quinoa is a very versatile 'super grain' and always turns out well providing that you purchase pre-rinsed or rinse it in several changes of water before cooking it.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.