- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- For the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- For the salad, season the turkey with salt and pepper. Place turkey drumsticks on a greased rack fitted into a rimmed baking sheet. Roast turkey uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 170°F (77°C). Cover and let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Toss sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small bowl. Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- In the same bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with remaining olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange on another parchment lined baking sheet. Roast, tossing occasionally, until sprouts are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pot of water to boil. Add edamame and cook 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- To assemble the salad, in a large bowl mix together warm sweet potatoes, warm Brussel sprouts, and edamame. Toss with dressing Serve alongside roasted sliced turkey drumsticks.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.