- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Dissolve sugar, stirring often.
- Once sugar is fully dissolved, add fresh or frozen cranberries and mix well to ensure they are well coated with water and sugar mixture.
- Add sprig of fresh rosemary and cinnamon stick.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Remove rosemary and cinnamon.
- Spoon into serving dishes or containers and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, covered. Mixture will thicken as it cools.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.