- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)
- In a roasting pan mix wings with garlic, onion, cumin, coriander, peppercorns, salt, smoked paprika, dried red chilies and thyme.
- Add water until the wings are 3/4 covered.
- Loosely cover pan with foil and braise for 1 1/2 hours.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a bowl and add cooked, drained wings.
- Place wings on a baking sheet with parchment and bake an additional 1/2 hour.
- Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright © 2019 Granny's Poultry Cooperative (Manitoba) Ltd.,
All Rights Reserved