- Preheat grill to medium-high (375°F | 190°C).
- Mix paprika, oregano, mustard and garlic. Coat turkey breast with rub.
- Grill turkey breast over indirect heat for about 40 minutes until the internal temperature of the turkey breast reads 170° F (77°C). Let rest for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Brush corn with oil and grill over indirect heat for 10 minutes, turning it once. Set aside to cool. Slice corn off the cob into a bowl.
- Add red pepper, avocado, tomatoes, romaine and black beans to the bowl. Transfer salad to a serving platter.
- Combine all dressing ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salad.
- Slice and serve grilled turkey on the salad. Turkey served warm.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright 2020 Exceldor Cooperative
All Rights Reserved