- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large frying pan sauté onions in 1 tablespoon of oil until golden brown.
- Add garlic and ginger, stir and then remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine turkey, cooled sautéed ingredients, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and egg white.
- Form into bite sized balls and pan fry until lightly brown in remaining oil.
- Add barbecue sauce, sugar, vinegar, Worchester sauce and soy sauce.
- Mix well and then transfer to a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.