- Preheat barbecue to medium-high (375°F | 190°C).
- Combine all glaze ingredients and puree or mash into a course paste.
- Season turkey breast with oil and salt.
- Grill turkey directly on the grill over indirect heat for 30-45 minutes. The turkey will be fully cooked when the internal temperature reaches 170°F (77°C).
- Coat turkey well with glaze and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Cover loosely with foil and let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Place noodles, carrots, snow peas, cabbage and sliced breast on a platter.
- Make salad dressing by combining oil, vinegar and soy sauce and drizzle over salad. Garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright © 2019 Granny's Poultry Cooperative (Manitoba) Ltd.,
All Rights Reserved