- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients. Cover and set aside in the fridge for at least 30 minutes for flavours to incorporate.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all turkey pattie ingredients. Shape into 8, 3/4 inch patties.
- Place patties on a baking sheet and cover. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to cool.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill turkey burgers for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, until no longer pink and a digital meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C).
- Remove turkey burgers from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Assemble burgers by dividing all ingredients into 4 portions. From bottom-up, spread turkey mac sauce on bottom bun followed by lettuce, cheese, turkey burger, 2nd bottom bun, turkey mac sauce, lettuce, onion, pickles, turkey pattie, then, top bun. Enjoy!
Make a smaller version by assembling the burgers starting with a bottom bun, turkey mac sauce, lettuce, turkey pattie, cheese, pickels, onion, then, top bun.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.