- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut breast into 4 thin cutlets approximately 1 cm (1/2”) thick.
- Mix tomato sauce with basil.
- Put flour into a bowl.
- Beat eggs in another bowl.
- Put breadcrumbs, salt and pepper in another bowl. Mix well.
- Taking one cutlet at a time, first dredge them in flour, them dip them in egg and then coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan to medium high. Fry each breaded cutlet until lightly browned on each side.
- Lay each cutlet flat on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Top each one with 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce and sliced provolone.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and the turkey is heated through. Serve with your choice of pasta.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.