- Mix Tzatziki Sauce and refrigerate.
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate turkey for 1-2 hours.
- Thread turkey onto skewers and barbecue on medium high (375°F | 190°C) until fully cooked. Turkey is fully cooked when the internal temperature reaches 170°F (77°).
- Serve with grilled pita bread and Tzatziki Sauce.
From the Chef: This classic Greek staple is easy to make and the cool and refreshing tzatziki sauce gives it a summer-fresh taste. If you are able to find real Greek dried oregano it is much more pungent than Italian oregano and will give it a more authentic flavour.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright 2019 Granny's Poultry Cooperative (Manitoba) Ltd.,
All Rights Reserved