- Mix Tzatziki Sauce and refrigerate.
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate turkey for 1-2 hours.
- Thread turkey onto skewers and barbecue on medium high (375°F | 190°C) until fully cooked. Turkey is fully cooked when the internal temperature reaches 170°F (77°).
- Serve with grilled pita bread and Tzatziki Sauce.
Cooking Tip: If you are able to find real Greek dried oregano, it is much more pungent than Italian oregano and will give it a more authentic flavour.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.