- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add wings.
- Return to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain wings in a colander and then pat dry with paper towel.
- Place wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook for 20 minutes then turn and cook for another 20 minutes or until wings are crispy.
- While wings are cooking, mix Clamato juice and vodka in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Continue to simmer for 15-25 minutes, until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove sauce from heat. Add Worcestershire sauce and lime juice.
- After removing wings from oven, toss wings in a bowl with sauce. Return wings to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and continue cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle cooked wings with celery salt and pepper. Serve with lime wedges and celery sticks.
Copyright © Exceldor Cooperative, All Rights Reserved.