- Preheat oven to 400°F (200C).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add wings.
- Return to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain wings in a colander and then pat dry with paper towel.
- Place wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook for 20 minutes then turn and cook for another 20 minutes or until wings are crispy.
- While wings are cooking, mix Clamato juice and vodka in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Continue to simmer for 15-25 minutes, until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove sauce from heat. Add Worcestershire sauce and lime juice.
- After removing wings from oven, toss wings in a bowl with sauce. Return wings to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and continue cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle cooked wings with celery salt and pepper. Serve with lime wedges and celery sticks.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright 2019 Granny's Poultry Cooperative (Manitoba) Ltd.,
All Rights Reserved